Spring has Sprung

Saturday I decided to venture down south on my quest for the perfect shower curtain for my guest bathroom. As I made my way down MoPac heading towards Barton Creek Mall, I spotted a sight that made my spirits soar. Finally the bluebonnets are in full bloom here in Texas. Despite the crazy weather we have been having, it was at last a sign that spring was here. However, bluebonnets don't necessarily mean that the cold weather is behind us.

This picture was taken last Easter when it snowed in Texas in April. I must say the bluebonnets covered in snow made for some lovely pictures.
And no, I did not find the perfect shower curtain. However, I did find some other fun goodies for my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review