Things I Am Grateful For

With Thanksgiving only a week away, I had the thought that I should talk about some things in my life that I am grateful for.  Of course I have a wonderful family, a good job, and great friends and those are all things I am grateful for.  But I was thinking along a different line this morning.  I was laying in bed shivering a little bit thanks to the cold (ok...cool) snap that has hit Central Texas and the fact that I forgot to turn the heater on before I went to bed.  I always sleep with the ceiling fan on because I need air circulating so I don't get stopped up.  Well, the fan was making me cold but I didn't want to get out of bed until I warmed up a bit.  That is where my handy dandy ceiling fan remote makes my life better.  I am extremely grateful to whomever thought up the brilliant idea of a remote controlled ceiling fan.  That is one of the greatest inventions ever.  The other thing I realized I was grateful for was the snooze button.  I am so not a morning person so I will take every extra second of sleep I can get.  I hope to add a few more things I am grateful for between now and the end of the month.  So be on the look out and feel free to share things you are grateful for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review