February Photos Week 2

Day 6: Dinner
 Crunchy Beef Casserole, mixed vegetables, and a Dr. Pepper of course.

Day 7: Button
The button on J's play mat. This one gets pressed a lot and the music tortures me because I will get it stuck in my head all day long.

Day 8: Sun
I didn't really see the sun all day since my building has no windows so I opted for something sun related. I did get a good view of the setting sun as I was doing 75 around the flyover to the toll road on my way home from work.

 Day 9: Front Door
The inside of my front door.  The other side is red, crimson red, of course.  One of the things I loved about this house when I bought it.

 Day 10: Self Portrait
A typical look from me: bored at work and ready to go home.

Day 11: Makes You Happy
I was heading to Babies R Us for formula and diapers when I saw this sign for the World Market two doors down.  How could I resist.  Mama needs some wine!

Day 12: Inside Your Closet
What? Everyone doesn't have have a safe and gun belt in their closet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review