Saturday Night

Wow, for once I actually had plans for a Saturday night. Some of the girls from Can Can were getting together to go see a play at VLA and the invited me along. I am still not sure why I got invited. If they think of me as someone they could be friends with or if they just asked out of pity. Whatever the reason, we all had fun. I hope that I will get to tag along again. Maybe I soon find a place to plug in in this town. I thought I would be better adjusted to Killeen six months after the move. Unfortunately the opposite has happened and I feel more out of touch than when we first arrived. It is still weird for me to go out in public and never run into anyone I know. I know I should give it time but I am not a patient person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review