- Spend our entire first telephone conversation talking about how much pot you like to smoke.
- Call me at 2:30 in the morning because I haven't returned your text from the previous day.
- Tell me you are no longer interested because I was on the phone with my mother when you called and it was too late to return your call.
- Become extremely clingy after a couple of instant messenger chats.
- Post comments referencing me in Facebook quizzes when we haven't even met.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
- good eving how are you my names trony im 27 about to be 28 never married or had abny kids im intersted in getting to know more about you and starting from friends i like the out doors things like that playing pool i work fulltime as wrecker driver in n austin i love my job helping people in trouble any how if yopu would like to talk drop me aline
I am so glad that trony decided to get in touch with me and show me not only his inability to spell but also to form a sentence and use punctuation.
- So supposedly, whatever criteria go into matching people up on this site thinks that I like ugly people...so I'm going through all these pics of uglies and I see your pic. I'm like...hey, she's not ugly, she couldn't possible be...(dramatic pause) A MATCH! I don't know what they mean by "a match," but I thought it might be worth checking out...after all, we're on plenty of fish for a reason, right?
I guess I am supposed to be flattered that he doesn't think I am ugly but I am still not exactly sure what I make of his email. I mean seriously why would you say all this. It's unnecessary.
- So you are a Crimson Tide..does that mean we gonna be fighting coz im a die hard longhorn.
First off, I am not going to fight with you for rooting for another football team unless it is Auburn or Tennessee. Secondly, we are adults. Can we talk like it and refrain from using juvenile language?
at my cousins house and living with aunt and uncle until.....
just moved here last sat. i'm having a blast and I love everything..
here in austin
my profile from the lake home is still real until, i sell it.
lets get in touch, if you're fun or funny...if not, i promise to make you laugh!
This email was written by a 40 year old man. I don't think I need to say anymore than that.