Welcome to My World

Well, I guess I am going to try my hand at blogging again. I ran out of things to say the last time so I took my blog down. It was fun to chroncile my move to Texas when it was fresh and new and I was excited about all the things Shawn and I would get to do together. However, the Army has yet again changed my plans. I am hoping that Shawn and I will get to spend an entire year together as a married couple soon. Hopefully, he won’t have to go anywhere for a while after this deployment. We are busy preparing for Wild West Night. I will have to put the picture of me in costume up on my pictures. I now know that I can’t dance at 28 like I could at 18. I am so out of shape. One dance and I am breathing heavy. Two dances and I can’t hardly move. I don’t know how I am going to make it through 6 hours of this in 3 weeks! Well, I guess that is all the interesting stuff I have to say for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review