Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Today has been a typical day in our little world. Shawn left me and Maverick in bed this morning as he headed off to the gym before church. Once Shawn returned, I was showered and partially dressed. Thinking we were good on time, we didn’t rush and as is typical, ended up being about 10 minutes late for Sunday school. After big church (yes at 29 I still call it that), it was off to lunch and a quick trip to the grocery store. Shawn is currently weed eating the front yard while Maverick sunbathes in the back. I should be finishing the house cleaning we started yesterday since I will be having company over tomorrow after work. Shawn will be in the field all next week so I will get some much needed me time. As much as I hate when Shawn is gone, I get really used to having time to myself and being able to follow my own routine. Everything changes when Shawn is home. It took me three months to get Maverick back on track and not waking us up in the middle of the night when Shawn returned from his last trip to the sand box. I get to watch chick flicks and all my tv shows without someone fussing at me for it. Well, I guess I will go check how Junior is doing at Bristol and head back to the housework. Shawn must have decided there was enough grass to mow because the lawnmower is now running. Later!

No comments: