100 Things about Me

OK…so I finally finished the list. Here it is!

  1. I was born in Alabama
  2. I currently live in Texas
  3. I have a Masters degree in Business Administration
  4. I graduated from two different Southern Baptist colleges
  5. I am a huge college football fan (ROLL TIDE!)
  6. But I only discovered the joys of pro football this year (Go Cowboys!)
  7. I don’t have any children
  8. Nor do I want any children
  9. But babies love me
  10. I love my dog
  11. I love the water
  12. But I hate the beach (sand, yuck!)
  13. My favorite color is purple
  14. I hate the color orange
  15. My favorite flowers are roses (pink especially)
  16. I want everything around me to be neat and organized
  17. But I hate to clean my house
  18. I am a true shopaholic
  19. I love all things Pampered Chef
  20. I own more than half the catalog
  21. I bought the majority of it since I moved to Texas a year and a half ago
  22. I am a volunteer for the Army
  23. I work full time as an accountant
  24. I do my own taxes
  25. I watch entirely too much TV
  26. I have a Tivo and a DVR to help me with that
  27. I am extremely competitive
  28. I will be 30 in July
  29. I started dancing when I was 5
  30. I still dance today
  31. My mother is my best friend
  32. I talk to her every day
  33. I have been married for 3 years and 5 months
  34. Of that time, my husband and I have yet to spend 12 consecutive months together.
  35. I love all things Harry Potter
  36. Dr Pepper is my favorite soft drink
  37. I went to the Dr Pepper Museum in Waco, Texas last summer
  38. I have been to New York City 5 times
  39. I have seen 8 musicals on Broadway
  40. I love musicals
  41. I wanted to be a Rockette
  42. But at 5’1” I am too short
  43. My favorite musical is 42nd Street
  44. I met Clay Aiken at Thoroughly Modern Millie
  45. I have Vanessa Williams’ autograph
  46. I bought earrings at Tiffany’s just to get the blue box
  47. I went to Disney World on my honeymoon
  48. That was my 7th trip to Disney World
  49. But I have never been to Disney Land
  50. I hate a fear of hot ovens and sharp knives
  51. I voted for President Bush
  52. I support our troops
  53. My undergrad school was three blocks from a military academy
  54. I have dated someone in every branch of the armed forces
  55. But I married a soldier!
  56. I have two brothers
  57. One lives in Alabama and one lives in Texas
  58. I have three sisters-in-law
  59. My parents have been married for 43 years
  60. I was born two days before my mother’s 36th birthday
  61. I love to scrapbook
  62. But I have not touched my stuff in months
  63. I am a picky eater
  64. I am a NASCAR fan
  65. I have been to Europe
  66. I was in the Macy’s Parade in high school
  67. If I had my choice, I would have never left Alabama
  68. I hope to never live outside of the South
  69. I am not a fan of snow or cold weather
  70. I do not know how to drive a standard
  71. I collect shot glasses
  72. I own more than 60 pairs of shoes
  73. About ¼ of them are under my bed
  74. I am terrible with plants
  75. I hire someone to do landscaping for me every year
  76. I am allergic to grass
  77. I have never mowed the lawn before
  78. I was a cheerleader in middle school, high school, and college
  79. I wish I could sing
  80. I also would love to be able to play the piano
  81. I just got a promotion at work
  82. I love seafood
  83. But I don’t like to eat it at non-seafood restaurants
  84. I don’t watch soap operas
  85. I prefer the food network
  86. I think Paula Deen is fabulous
  87. I want to be a writer one day
  88. I don’t have my dream job
  89. I enjoy reality TV shows
  90. I like to read
  91. Mystery novels are my favorite
  92. I want to be a good friend
  93. I like being the center of attention
  94. I love to act
  95. I drive a Toyota
  96. I have been with Cingular (the new AT&T) for 7 years
  97. I have been out of college for nearly 8 years
  98. I have been out of high school for nearly 12
  99. I wouldn’t want to go back to either one
  100. I love my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review