Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday Shuffle

So I decided to jump on the bandwagon since I haven’t posted anything in a while and try my hand at a Saturday Shuffle. I am still pretty new to the ITunes world so I don’t have a big variety yet. And some of what I do have, I am embarassed to even admit it is there. But…here I go:

1. Luckenbach, Texas - I had to add this song since Luckenbach is about 2 hours from where I live. Shawn and I visited there last year after he returned from deployment #2.

2. Not Me from Aida - I saw this show three years ago in NYC and absolutely feel in love with it.

3. Americans We by Gramercy Brass - A flashback to my high school band days. I have a special love for a good Sousa march.

4. Son’s Gonna Rise by Citizen Cope - Not too sure how I ended up with this on my playlist. It came from an album I had to download to get the one song I wanted.

5. My Home’s in Alabama by Alabama - Pretty self explanatory for anyone who knows anything about me. If you don’t, read my 100 things about me list.

6. I’ve Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth by Fall Out Boy - see number 4.

7. Hill Country Here I Come by Tommy Alverson - I live right next to the Hill Country in Texas. For some reason, I felt the need to download several songs about Texas.

8. A Little More You by Little Big Town - I think this is the first album I downloaded. Just liked it. Not really sure why.

9.Middle of Nowhere by Hot Hot Heat - See numbers 4 & 6. Why does it keep going to this album?

10. Like Father, Like Son from Aida - See number 2. However, this is one of my least favorite songs from that show.

So now I have joined in with the rest of the Her Hangout crowd. Let’s see if I can keep this up. Next up I am aiming for a Thursday Thirteen.

No comments: