Happy Birthday to Me!

OK…so today is the day I have been dreading for the last year. I am officially 30 today. And you know what…it isn’t so bad. As a matter of fact, I think everything is going to be OK. It will actually be better than OK. I got a reminder why I married my husband today. Shawn is not the best when it comes to picking out gifts for me so I didn’t have high hopes this year with him being so busy before he left for NTC and currently being gone. Recently things have been tense between us due to job stress and not enough time together. But he made me forget all that without hardly trying. He hid my birthday present in his closet before he left for NTC last month. So when he called this morning and gave me the location of my present. I must say I was surprised that he had been able to hid it so well since I never saw anything clear the bank account or the credit card. So I ran home from work and this is what I found hiding in the closet:

He did really well this year! Also, we are running away for a much needed escape from reality this weekend. I am really looking forward to it. Oh and he comes home from NTC tonight…well, 1 AM in the morning…but it is better than nothing. Gotta love Army time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review