Time for an update

Well, I have been fussed at because I haven’t been updating regularly and I do have a lot to tell. But, to be honest, I haven’t wanted to talk about what is going on in my life. That probably has to do with the fact that all I seem to be doing right now is talking about what is going on in my life. I could make a list of reasons I haven’t been posting recently like Mal did but I really only have one reason. My life is falling apart around me and I am doing everything I can to hold myself together. I guess the first thing to say is that I will have to change the name of my blog soon. In 60 days, I will no longer be an Army Wife. For that matter, I will no longer be a wife. Long story short, Shawn is moving back to Alabama for his next assignment and I am staying here in Texas. Once the shock of the whole thing wore off, I got really sad for about a week but now I think I am going to be OK. In many ways, this is the best thing for us and has been coming for a long time. However, I think I am still in disbelief that it is really happening and that it is happening as quickly as it is. But as the song that is playing on my TV says right now, I have to always look on the bright side of life. I have great friends, a good job, and a wonderful family to support me through all this. I know I will only come out of this stronger and a better person. This just isn’t a process I ever thought I would be going through and let me tell you it isn’t fun. So, that is it…my story for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review