One of those moments

So, I was walking back into the office this afternoon from my lunch break when I caught a glimpse of myself in the window of the building. Now the windows are tinted so they act like a mirror when you are walking by. At that exact moment, I began to wonder when I became such a yuppie. Here I am with my Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha latte in one hand, iPhone in the other hand, trendy wedge sandals, cute little shift dress, and Coach bag on my shoulder. Oh and let's not forget the monogrammed sweater draped over my arm in case it gets cold in the office. Now I have always been a bit of a girly-girl but yuppies had such a negative connotation when I was growing up. So, how on earth did I become one?

On a side note, I am either crazy or brave. I gave Maverick free reign of the apartment today will I was at work. First time ever. Well, not completely free...the bedroom doors were shut and I tried to put everything up where he couldn't reach it. Let's hope I don't come home to a big mess tonight. (I will update later!) What do you want to bet all he did was sleep on the couch all day!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review