Codependent Much?

So I am writing this post to give the Mav's Mom faithfuls an opportunity to chime in on a certain subject. (I believe I fixed the comments so you don't have to register. If not, let me know.) I was having a discussion with my new friend (boyfriend?), James, the other night because all sane people have serious discussions at 2 AM. Well, the topic of choice was both our failed marriages and most recent relationships and the question came up as to whether or not I am codependent. Now, I would like to think that I am not especially with my past life as a military wife. I feel that I am fairly independent and used to having to handle everything on my own. James confessed to being codependent so I am wondering if it is really a bad thing. Now here is where you, my readers, get the opportunity to express your opinion. My first question is do you (especially those of you who know me well) think I am codependent? Secondly, is codependency really a bad thing in a relationship? Now...discuss amongst yourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review