Plumeria

Since several people have asked me the meaning of my tattoo and I figured it would be smart to look up the meaning so I could say something more intelligent than I liked the flower in Hawaii! So here for all the world to see is the meaning behind the plumeria flower as discovered on the internet (so we all know this is true):

Plumeria flower tattoos tends to have a tropical charm about them. They are considered as popular symbols of timeless beauty. Plumeria is a symbol of spring and life. So a Plumeria flower tattoo stands for vivid beauty and liveliness. Plumeria flower tattoo is generally chosen by people who have a very positive attitude towards life.

There you have it. So...what do you think? Did I choose well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review