Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Vote for SouthPaw!

As most of you know when it comes to college football, I bleed Crimson and White! However, I always have a dilemma when it comes to college hoops. While they aren't always the best team out there, the University of South Alabama (in my home town about 10 minutes from my house) holds its own in the SunBelt Conference. As a matter of fact, South made it to the NCAA tournament this year only to lose to Bulter in the first round. However, SouthPaw is still going strong. The USA mascot has made it to the Mascot Final Four. Here is the link so you all can vote for SouthPaw. Everyone needs to vote so the great state of Alabama can represent.

http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/sports/custom/tournament/red-mascottourney-2008,0,397087.special

Now what am I to do once South's football team starts playing? It is a good thing they won't be part of the SEC because I don't think I could give up on my Tide boys!

No comments: