Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ways to Turn Me Off

I have learned a few things in my latest attempt at the online dating world. I decided to check out Plenty of Fish after hearing some others talk about the site. And much like my last experience with a free dating site, I found that the quality of men was not the greatest. My biggest lesson learned in this process would be the many things a man can do to turn me off. Here are a few examples:
  1. Spend our entire first telephone conversation talking about how much pot you like to smoke.
  2. Call me at 2:30 in the morning because I haven't returned your text from the previous day.
  3. Tell me you are no longer interested because I was on the phone with my mother when you called and it was too late to return your call.
  4. Become extremely clingy after a couple of instant messenger chats.
  5. Post comments referencing me in Facebook quizzes when we haven't even met.
Needless to say, I canceled my Plenty of Fish membership a week after I setup the profile.

1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

That sounds like a good call on your part!!!!