Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Quotes for the Day

Because I just think they are too funny not to share, I have a couple more quotes from my online dating emails that are worth the laugh.

  • "im looking for a good hearted woman i can get to know i am a nice easy going guy that does landscaping for a living if you are interested just send a reply back"
Yet again a grown man who cannot use puncuation.  The only thing I would seriously be interested in would be the landscaping work.  I need the bushes in my front yard replaced.

  • "How are you doing today? You are amazingly attractive. You must drive all the guys on here crazy. Check out my profile and let me know if you might consider getting together and fooling around..."
Wow, he thinks I am attractive.  Great!  He was hot but...um...NO! I do not want to get together and fool around.  If I was just looking to fool around, I would go to the closest bar and get drunk. 

No comments: