Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The End of the Road

Or at least the end of NaBloPoMo.  I cannot believe I actually blogged every day for 30 days straight.  I will admit I actually doubted my ability to complete this task.  What surprised me the most is not that I actually did it but that I did it with only using blog prompts twice.  I knew I had more thoughts in my head that I wanted to get out.  It was just a matter of getting in front of the computer and making it happen.  I got a lot of positive feedback from this month though.  Not that I had any plans to discontinue my blog, but I am definitely encouraged to keep it going.  I also have some better ideas on what to write to interest people.  I do intend to make more time for blogging than I have in the past.  I don't promise to write every day.  Some days are just too busy and finding the time is near impossible.  After all, I do have a family and a job and a life (or at least some version of one).  However, I do think that writing about my somewhat life can be slightly interesting.  I do have a good idea for a series of posts I want to write and they are perfect for the upcoming Christmas season.  So stay tuned...it is sure to be enjoyable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking so forward to future posts, Julie. I have really enjoyed reading your blog.