Prompting Again

I'm tired tonight and the creative juices aren't really flowing so I am going to my trusty list of blog prompts and working from there this evening.

What is the most useful thing you own?
That one is so easy. My iPhone. I don't know how I function without it. I left my phone at home when we went to church tonight and I really felt like I was missing an appendage. I can't believe how much I rely on a silly phone to get through my daily life. But I need access to twitter so I can follow the news, weather and traffic in my area. I need the Facebook App to keep up with my friends. I need the calculator, the tip calculator, the clock, the banking apps...everything that is on there that I use regularly. To think, 3 years ago the iPhone was a fairly new gadget and I swore I didn't need a phone that would do anything more than text and make phone calls. Now I do just about everything with my phone.

Administrative Note: I received several comments about not being able to comment without creating a blog or logging in. I have updated the blog settings so that should no longer be necessary. Please let me know if you have any issues posting comments. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review