Tuesday

Today started off much better than yesterday morning did.  The sound of the alarm at 5:30 wasn't as traumatic as the day before thank goodness but it was still just as unwelcomed.  You see, despite the fact it wasn't even remotely cold yesterday, the Sheriff and I decided it was time to put the comforter in the duvet cover on the bed since the cover was freshly washed.  That meant it was slightly warm (stuffy) in our room last night.  Stuffiness and my sinuses do not play well together coupled with the fact we had a freeze warning in Austin less than a week ago and it is now 80 degrees.  I woke up feeling less than 100% but it wasn't until I was half way down the toll road to work that it hit me...I am sick.  I am talking itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, congestion, the whole 9 yards.  And of course, my beloved ClaritinD was in the medicine cabinet at home.  So I suffered through the first half of the day getting progressively worse until lunch time when I could venture out to a drug store and put my HSA debit card to good use.  The medicine definitely helped but I am still feeling very under the weather.  So now I am worried about feeling crappy on Thanksgiving since I am cooking for everyone.  I told the Sheriff to let his family know there might be a change in plans but I hopefully I will be feeling better so that isn't necessary.

Comments

CraftyHope said…
Oh Jules, I'm so sorry you're getting sick before all the stuff you have to do for Thanksgiving. Get better soon!

Oh, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review