Bluebonnets

I feel like a lot of my posts have been pretty down recently so I thought I would post something more cheerful. One of the things I love the most about living in Texas is bluebonnets in the spring.  There is nothing like the first spotting of bluebonnets each year to put a smile on my face.  
So of course we had to find an opportunity to take some pictures for Jackson's first spring. 
Jackson really didn't seem to enjoy having his picture taken but I think we got some good shots of him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh that last picture of him is just priceless - love it!!
Jessica said…
I just LOVE that last picture.
CraftyHope said…
The flowers are pretty and all, but that last picture of him is absolutely adorable!!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review