Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

7 Quick Takes

1. I put Jackson in overalls and a turtle neck this morning. If I thought I could get away with it, I would dress him like this every day because he looked so adorable.

2. I laugh every day when I turn onto the street my office is on and see the "End of Sidewalk" sign they never took down after pouring the sidewalk in front of the building across from our's 2 years ago.

3. I smile every time I see the little Christmas tree in my cubicle because its so festive and makes me happy.

4. I'm dreading putting up decorations at my own house because I just know Jackson is going to try to pull everything down.

5.  Why is it still November?  This early Thanksgiving is throwing me off.  I am ready for it to be December so it can completely feel like Christmas.

6.  Now that we know the F1 Race and a UT home game are scheduled for the same weekend next year, we are debating a vacation at that time.  I started researching Disney and now all I want to do is take that trip.  Here's hoping we can save up for it.

7.  I'm almost done with Christmas shopping for the boys.  Only three more gifts left to purchase.  Then to organize and wrap and I will be done.  (Well, except for the extended family.)



1 comment:

Elsha said...

All week I've thought, "Really, STILL November?"