2013 To Do List

Instead of resolutions this year, I decided to make a list of things I would like to accomplish this year.  I figure this is a more tangible way to be able to see how well I've done this year.
  1. Actually attend The Blathering this year.
  2. Take Jackson to his first football game
  3. Buy a new rug for the living room.
  4. Read The Great Gatsby before seeing the movie.
  5. Get another tattoo as a tribute to Jackson.
  6. Take a trip that doesn't include visiting my parents.
  7. Pay off another credit card. (Maybe even two!)
  8. Go on at least 1 date a month with Chris.
  9. Spend more time outdoors with the boys.
  10. Make more time for myself.
  11. Replace the fence.
  12. Repair the driveway.
  13. Get the exterior of the house painted.
  14. Increase our charitable giving.
  15. Read 24 books.
  16. Blog at least once a week.
  17. Spend an entire weekend kid free.
  18. See Alabama play in Bryant-Denny Stadium.
  19. Run a 5k.
  20. Visit Chris's Grandmother.
  21. Visit my brother's family in Houston.
  22. Setup Savings Accounts for the boys.
  23. Keep money in our savings account all year.
  24. Go to the gun range with Chris.
  25. Clear out the excess stuff in our storage unit.
  26. Update mortgage, house, and bills to married name.
  27. Participate in NaBloPoMo.
  28. Complete the 52 Week Money Challenge.
It is a small list to start off with and I hope to add more to it as the year progresses.  However, I think it is a good start.  Also, I apologize to all my fellow bloggers who I borrowed (stole?) ideas from.  You guys helped point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

Comments

CraftyHope said…
Wishing you all the best as you work toward these goals. I'm sure you can do it!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review