- Actually attend The Blathering this year.
- Take Jackson to his first football game
- Buy a new rug for the living room.
- Read The Great Gatsby before seeing the movie.
- Get another tattoo as a tribute to Jackson.
- Take a trip that doesn't include visiting my parents.
- Pay off another credit card. (Maybe even two!)
- Go on at least 1 date a month with Chris.
- Spend more time outdoors with the boys.
- Make more time for myself.
- Replace the fence.
- Repair the driveway.
- Get the exterior of the house painted.
- Increase our charitable giving.
- Read 24 books.
- Blog at least once a week.
- Spend an entire weekend kid free.
- See Alabama play in Bryant-Denny Stadium.
- Run a 5k.
- Visit Chris's Grandmother.
- Visit my brother's family in Houston.
- Setup Savings Accounts for the boys.
- Keep money in our savings account all year.
- Go to the gun range with Chris.
- Clear out the excess stuff in our storage unit.
- Update mortgage, house, and bills to married name.
- Participate in NaBloPoMo.
- Complete the 52 Week Money Challenge.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
2013 To Do List
Instead of resolutions this year, I decided to make a list of things I would like to accomplish this year. I figure this is a more tangible way to be able to see how well I've done this year.
It is a small list to start off with and I hope to add more to it as the year progresses. However, I think it is a good start. Also, I apologize to all my fellow bloggers who I borrowed (stole?) ideas from. You guys helped point me in the right direction. Thanks!