Bring Back the Words: Week 3 Prompt 2

I’m participating in Ginger‘s Bring Back the Words (BBTW) link-up!


Prompt 2: Share a small moment of happiness and/or peace from your week.
While trolling through my blogs on Wednesday night, I happened upon a post for our local 4th of July celebration.  I had forgotten that the city puts on a pretty big event for the day.  With Chris working most holidays, I normally don't really plan for us to do anything.  However, I sent a text to Chris this morning asking if he wanted to head down to the parade after he got home.  I thought the boys would enjoy it and it would be nice to get out of the house for a little while. So we loaded up, grabbed some breakfast, and headed downtown to find a spot to watch the parade.  Jackson got a bit testy waiting for the parade to start but he really seemed to enjoy sitting on his daddy's shoulders watch the parade go by.  I had so much fun watching him point and wave at the different sights he saw.  I love watching the world through that little boy's eyes seeing everything for the first time.

Comments

Ginger said…
Oh, that's one of my favorite things about being a parent, watching the kid see things for the first time. It's so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review