Catch Up Posts: Week 1

Since I was late to the party for Ginger's Bring Back the Words link-ups, I decided to go back and do a catch up post for the prompts that I missed.  Here we go!

Week 1 Prompt 1: Why’d you start blogging?
I originally started blogging some time in 2005 when I moved to Texas because I thought it would be a great way to let my family and friends back home know what was going on with us.  I closed that blog and didn't save any of the posts unfortunately so I can't show what I posted back then.  This makes me sad because we did some fun stuff when we first moved and it was all documented there.  Then I started blogging on MySpace (ha!) when they added that feature.  I moved those posts over here after I setup this blog.  I decided to setup this blog because I like writing and, while I am not super consistent with it, I love having the option to get my thoughts on to paper so to speak.

Week 1 Prompt 2: What’s the best decision you ever made?
Definitely moving to Austin.  I have talked about it before but it is worth saying again.  My life wouldn't be what it is today if I hadn't made that decision.  It was scary and totally took me out of my comfort zone but it was so worth it.  I met Chris because I moved here and I have Jackson because of that.  My career also really took off as a result of moving to Austin. So as hard as it was not to move home after the divorce, I definitely think I made the right decision.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review