26. What did you want and get?
My new job (are we sensing a theme here?)
27. What did you want and not get?
A house of our own. We had planned to to move at the end of our lease in April but that didn't happen for many reasons.
28. What was your favorite film of 2014?
The Veronica Mars Movie of course! And The Fault in Our Stars
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 37 this year. My co-workers ordered Tiff's Treats for me. The boys and I stayed home and took it easy on the actual day since Chris and I had a date the night before at The Thinkery 21.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More spending money.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2013?
Business casual which is a nice step up from the t-shirt and jeans of the last few years
32. What kept you sane?
Being able to come home at then end of the day. I really enjoy my family even on the rough toddler days.
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Always my family...I just hate being so far away from them. Also my friend, Martha, who passed away in 2013
35. Who was the best new person you met?
My new co-workers. This new job has really been a good fit me, especially personality wise.
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.
To make sure you take the time to let those you love know it because life is short.