So It Begins

November is finally here and that means so is NaBloPoMo.  Ever since I committed myself to this, I have been wondering what I got myself into.  I love writing.  I love having a blog.  On any given day, I probably have 2 or 3 posts running around in my head.  The writing portion isn't the hard part.  Finding time to write the stuff in my head is.  I just flipped my calendar at work over to November and it is deceiving.  My weeks look uneventful.  My days not busy.  But they don't tell the true tell of my life.  I have always been one of those people who is happiest when I am busy.  I don't like having down time because I feel like I should be doing something important, not just sitting around.  But then, I am exhausted when I do get a moment's break so my house doesn't get cleaned, my clothes don't get washed, and I am frustrated by the state of everything around me.  The truth is the calendar in my office hasn't been updated yet.  The one on my phone and the one at my house tell the truth.  They show days filled with activities and holidays on the horizon.  Even this morning, I, the one who remembers everything, forgot that we have plans to meet my brother and his wife for dinner this evening.  How did that happen?  It wasn't on the calendar.  So, faithful readers, bear with me as I attempt to make it through an entire month blogging every day.  I don't want to let you down nor do I want to let myself down.  If I miss a day, comment...let me know that I have been missed.  Scold me.  I need to hear!  I want to be held accountable to this endeavor.  With that said, day 1 is done.  29 more to go!      

Comments

CraftyHope said…
Best of luck on this endeavor. I want to do this at some point, but since I'll have the nieces the rest of this week, I knew this wasn't the year for me!!
BTW, tell Clay and Jenny HEY!!! for me :)

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review