Doggie Christmas List

I got this in an email today and I thought it was cute.  Plus, I could see Maverick writing a list just like this one.


Dear Santa,

I have been a very good dog this year (except that one time with the squirrel).  I will not chase the squirrel again and I promise to be good!  For Christmas I would like to have:
  • a new ball
  • treats
  • a new shirt for when it is cold
  • treats
  • a new chew bone or antler
  • treats
  • a new soft cuddly toy
  • treats
  • a spiffy new collar
  • treats
  • a nice soft bed
  • treats
  • new food and water bowls
  • treats
...and maybe some yummy treats.

Have a good trip in the sleigh and I promise not to chase Rudolph!

Sincerely,
The Dog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 To Do List

2015 To Do List - Review

2015 Year in Review