b) fatter - unfortunately
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of 2015?
Pitch Perfect 2 I actually really enjoyed it. (I should also say that I can count on one hand the number of movies we show this year.)
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 38. I worked. It wasn't good. We were in Alabama helping my mom recover from knee surgery and work drama came up. So I worked.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time with Jackson. I'm watching him grow before my eyes and I feel like I'm missing it.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2015?
Business casual (whatever fits)
32. What kept you sane?
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Always my family...I just hate being so far away from them. Carol...every day
35. Who was the best new person you met?
I can't think of meeting anyone new but I did get to know some people better this year.
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015.
"Don’t be afraid to take a chance. Move to a new city where you don’t know anybody or quit your job to travel. Do something that you are unsure of because life is short and you don’t get a do-over. Roll Tide."